FISCAL POLICY, RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS DIVISION
The Fiscal Policy, Research and Analysis Division is responsible for
- providing sound economic and fiscal policy advice to support economic growth in a sustainable macro-fiscal environment;
- formulation of the medium term budget strategy to guide the preparation of the National Budget;
- revenue policy formulation for the National Budget;
- Compilation of fiscal and macroeconomic statistics;
- fiscal and macroeconomic forecasting for policy formulation;
- monitoring of fiscal performance to ensure revenue collections, expenditure implementation and fiscal targets are maintained.
- undertaking economic research to assist in the formulation of policies;
- processing of tax and customs incentives to support investments; and
- economic intelligence gathering.